So, according to BestBuy Canada the iPhone should be released there soon.
A number of points spring to mind on seeing this press release.
- Why would BestBuy Canada offer to be the main information source for all Canadian iPhone information? Surely they’re going to sell it.
- Apple has all of 4 Stores in Canada as opposed to the 40+ BestBuy stores.
- Something I found interesting in this carefully worded press release is that “Currently the iPhone is only available to AT&T customers in the US.” – currently. hmmmm
- Will the iPhone arrive in BestBuy US Stores to extent the availability base?
- If Apple is extending the availability will they add more carriers?
Comment – let us know what you think.