So, Belkin has a new Wireless router and it’s pretty!
this might be enough to have me replace my Linksys WRT54G
Apparently it will cost about $200 but I’d say it’s worth it.
It features 4, gigabit ports, wireless N technology, a really slick display to tell you who’s connected and what’s going on with your network amongst other things.
Here are the specs:
- Computer running WindowsÂ® 2000, XP, or Vistaâ„¢; Mac OSÂ® X v10.4x
- Broadband Internet with RJ45 (Ethernet) connection
- At least one computer with an installed network interface card
- TCP/IP networking protocol installed on each computer
- Internet browser
- N1 Vision Wireless Router
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with User Manual
- Power Supply
- RJ45 Ethernet Networking Cable