So, I can see the point in lightsabering for fun, after all people have been fencing for hundreds of years. I think the persona thing is a little too much though. Surely the act itself can bring the warrior in you out, right?
- Uncharted Supply Co. Introduces the SEVENTY2, The First Fully Integrated 72-Hour Survival System
- Benefits of Hiring Mobile App Developers
- Did Wizard World Comic Con Fail in Pittsburgh?
- How Students Can Use Social Media Without Destroying Their Lives
- InstruMMents, Founded by Misfit Shine Creators, Launches 01: World’s First Dimensioning Instrument