Google posted a video promoting it’s iGoogle Page (where you can arrange your content from Google all on one page, kinda sorta). It’s funny how this would work in Taiwan and not here. In fact I don’t think this type of ad would do well promoting Toys ‘R Us here in the US.
- SwitchEasy™ GLASS, Touchless Protective Case Designed Specifically for Jet Black iPhone® 7 and 7 Plus, Now Shipping
- InstruMMents Introduces Pro App and 01Go, As First 01 Devices Ship to Customers
- 3 High-tech Home Security Features to Use in Your Home or Business
- Fluance’s New DB10 Subwoofer Delivers Cinematic, Room-Shaking Bass & Ultra-Low Frequencies
- Hands On: quip - a subscription toothbrush (get $5 off yours)