Google posted a video promoting it’s iGoogle Page (where you can arrange your content from Google all on one page, kinda sorta). It’s funny how this would work in Taiwan and not here. In fact I don’t think this type of ad would do well promoting Toys ‘R Us here in the US.
- Uncharted Supply Co. Introduces the SEVENTY2, The First Fully Integrated 72-Hour Survival System
- InstruMMents, Founded by Misfit Shine Creators, Launches 01: World’s First Dimensioning Instrument
- Did Wizard World Comic Con Fail in Pittsburgh?
- BRAVEN Sound Takes Over the Home; Introducing the Premium Home Series
- Cats using Snapchat effects? Totally adorable!
- The Kyocera DuraForce PRO is the perfect rugged smartphone for anyone that works hard and plays harder
- Adopting Latest Business Technology Trends While Staying Secure
- Snapchat Stories Vs Instagram Stories
- Epson Announces Availability of Developer and Drone Editions of Moverio BT-300 AR Smart Glasses
- 4 Emerging Tech Trends That Will Change How We Shop in 2017