Google posted a video promoting it’s iGoogle Page (where you can arrange your content from Google all on one page, kinda sorta). It’s funny how this would work in Taiwan and not here. In fact I don’t think this type of ad would do well promoting Toys ‘R Us here in the US.
- Sharing Too Much On Social Media? Your Identity May Be Up For Grabs
- Nonda's ZUS smart car charger steps it up with car battery monitoring
- How Students Can Use Social Media Without Destroying Their Lives
- Toolbox Buying and Maintenance Guide
- Human Interaction is a Vital Part of Gaming (and Life)