Google posted a video promoting it’s iGoogle Page (where you can arrange your content from Google all on one page, kinda sorta). It’s funny how this would work in Taiwan and not here. In fact I don’t think this type of ad would do well promoting Toys ‘R Us here in the US.
- 20 Two Sentence Horror Stories that will keep you up at night
- Sharing Too Much On Social Media? Your Identity May Be Up For Grabs
- Morgan Freeman Narrates Himself Playing Pokémon Go
- Top Tips for Maintaining a Social Media Presence for Your Business
- From Simon to Snapdragon: The History of Smartphone Processors