Personalized Flash Drives are always useful. They’re not like socks or sweaters, they’re just always the right thing.
Pexagon has a great deal for you and the computer user in your life – customized, laser etched USB Drives.
Choose from 14 colors of aluminum drives and have your drive laser etched for FREE. They even have 32 different themes to help you design your drive (both sides).
Not only is the laser etching free but Pexagon includes free security software to keep the data on your drive safe.
* No order minimums!
* 1-3 business days processing time.
* No setup fees!
1. Give them to mom with pictures of her grandkids on them (the new Brag Book!)
2. Give a personalized flash drive to the college student in your family to keep them organized
3. Give a drive to your nephew who is into making his own music. Let him save his songs on a drive with his name on it
4. Give one to coworkers and associates, include a Thank You Theme for their hard work
5. Give it to your spouse with images and notes of affection, maybe even a song?
6. It’s like the new mix cd, but with the capacity to carry photos too – it’s the perfect gift for teens to exchange!
7. Give someone a flash drive with an online book downloaded on it (for the family geek!)
8. Give your customers a Holiday Gift with your corporate logo engraved on it!
9. Give them out at Trade Shows and other events with your own branding
10. Give them to anyone who already has everything! Nothing beats the gift of personalization
[this post was inspired by PayPerePost. See Our disclosure here]