SEO Myths, the truth revealed
Image via Wikipedia
There’s a great post on SharkSEO about SEO Myths. In it a number of SEO Gurus are asked what they think the biggest SEO Myths are.
Some of the answers that stood out to me and that I have been preaching to people for a long time now are:
- Meta Keywords Matter (they really don’t)
- Submitting your site to search engines is critical (it’s not, search engines search, it’s what they do)
- “We’ll fix your SEO for $500” – no, they won’t, SEO Changes, your site changes. You need to change too.
It’s an interesting port – you should check it out. See it here
Related articles by Zemanta
- iWebTemplate adds SEO and Google Tool Sets for Enterprise and Developers
- SEW Experts: Keyword Research for Search Engine Optimization
- Cybertegic’s Search Engine Optimization Services Puts AffordableLED.com in Top Search Engine Results