Image via CrunchBase
The local traditional media/social media step was covered a couple of times on the KDKA Morning news this morning.
Here are some of the local celebs who are tweeting:
- KDKA TV – @KDKA
- Sonni Abatta – @SonniAbatta
- Stephanie Watson – @KDKAStephanie
- Jim Lokay – @JimLokay
- Dennis Bowman – @AMWeatherGuy
- Jeff Verszyla – @verz
- Jon Delano – @JonDelano
- Trina Orlando – @TrinaOrlando
- Dave Crawley – @DaveCrawleyKDKA (his first tweet did rhyme 🙂 )
It’s great to see KDKA on Twitter finally. I hope everyone interacts as much as Jim does.
I can see this being a very good thing.
Welcome to Social Media KDKA 🙂
Find out more at kdka.com/twitter
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to Utilize Social Media in Human Resources (bestpracticeexchange.blogspot.com)
- Yes, Brands do belong on Twitter (marketing.blogtanker.com)
- SomaCow 285: Tweet and Tour (somacow.com)
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.