Image via CrunchBase
Apparently some of these accounts have been around for a month or more – I have no idea how I didn’t know about them!
Here’s a list to follow:
- David and Peggy – News @WPXIat5
- Trisha Pittman – Traffic @WPXITraffic
- Scott Harbaugh – Weather @WPXIWeather
- Rick Earle – Target11 @WPXITarget11
- Carly Noel and Jess Woiner – Entertainment @SeeAndBeSeen
Also, WPXI has a FaceBook page
Go ahead, follow our local media peoples and let them know what you’re thinking and what’s going on.
Related articles by Zemanta
- What Does Facebook’s Open Stream API Mean for Twitter App Developers? (insidefacebook.com)
- Watch This: Celebrity Twitter Overkill (cinematical.com)
- The Downside of Friends: Facebook’s Hacking Problem (time.com)
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.