There comes a time when there are just too many domains registered and it becomes hard to find good, new ones to register.
Some companies register dozens and dozens of domains to drive more traffic to their sites and to keep domain squatters away from their brand.
Well, ICANN has approved another Top Level Domain which will likely ease the burden on the domain registrants and registrars, opening up a stack of high class domain possibilities.
Understood around the world as an abbreviation for “Company,” “Corporation” and “Commerce”, .CO is easy to recognize, simple to remember and flexible to use. It offers international recognition in a fresh landscape where you can still choose the name you want, not just settle for what’s available.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on a .CO domain or just want to check to see that the one you’re thinking of is available go on over to http://bit.ly/TubuCO and take a look. You can even pre-register your .CO domain so that no-one else gets it when they go on sale.
Why choose a .CO domain?
- .CO is meaningful, memorable and intuitive for people around the world
- .CO is relevant to individuals, businesses, and organizations
- .CO gives businesses and brands the chance to create a worldwide footprint
- .CO appeals to today’s socially-networked individuals and entrepreneurs
- With industry-leading technology, enhanced security and unprecedented rights protection mechanisms – .CO is poised to become the world’s next premier web address
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.