OnlyinPgh, a local startup that is building new ways for people to digitally connect to Pittsburgh communities, just launched some new features for its flagship product, the Pittsburgh Happenings System (http://onlyinpgh.com)!
For the uninitiated, the Pittsburgh Happenings System is a resource for showcasing the unique places, sights and local flavor our city has to offer. It’s a system that aggregates information from all over the web to bring you a comprehensive, and most importantly, easy to use view of what’s happening in Pittsburgh.
The new features are summarized below:
- New Calendar Format: The new 2-week calendar view makes finding an event happening on a specific day easier than ever!
- Improved Photos Page Format: Below the map on the photos page are thumbnails of the most recent pictures and access to the archives!
- “Add to MyPgh” Button: Registered users can create a personalized events calendar to keep track of all the awesome things you want to do in Pittsburgh!
- Export MyPgh Calendar to your phone! Your MyPgh calendar is now exportable as a calendar feed, meaning you can add it to Google Calendar, iCal, or any other online calendar that accepts feeds!
- Share Individual Events through Facebook: Each event page now includes a Facebook share and like button, meaning you can let your friends know about the great events you find on OnlyinPgh!
- …and a whole lot of other bugfixes and formatting tweaks!
Try it out and let us know what you think!
We’re also looking for more beta testers as we continue work on developing the next generation of our system. Interested in getting sneak peaks and the chance to win OnlyinPgh swag and prizes? Sign up here!