Òðè áîãàòûðÿ íà äàëüíèõ áåðåãàõ 2012
From ThingGeek.com comes an excellent idea for a child’s night night.
Currently at around $70 this remarkably simple idea is energy efficient and child safe.
The LED base lights up and ‘charges’ the easily removed balls.
There are no batteries to change, no electronics in the balls, nothing in the portable part to worry about and break.
The orbs glow for about 30 minutes while away from the base.
The base lights up in a variety of colors which you can choose yourself or just let the colors cycle.
Why hasn’t this been done before? or has it? We’ve had this luminescent material for a long time. It’s brilliant!
However, as great an idea as it is, I think it all a little too expensive to become very common on the market right now.
- For Ages 2 and Up
- Multi-colored interactive night light
- Base charges up the balls, which can be removed and placed anywhere
- No electronics in balls means they don’t get warm and they won’t break
- Select your favorite color or let the colors circulate
- Phosphorescent balls glow for up to 30 minutes when out of base
- Low energy LED base
- 9v power adapter included
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 8.5" x 9.8"
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.