Neil deGrasse Tyson brings us 10 reasons that Science is awesome.
10. Wringing out water on the International Space Station
9. Macropinna microstoma – a fish with a clear head and tubular eyes.
8. The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) in Finland
7. Liquid Oxygen in slow motion
6. Felix Baumgartner’s supersonic free fall
4. Cheetah Robot
3. Quantum Levitation
2. Anamorphic Illusions
1. Does the Universe have a purpose?
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.