Image via Wikipedia
There’s a great post on SharkSEO about SEO Myths. In it a number of SEO Gurus are asked what they think the biggest SEO Myths are.
Some of the answers that stood out to me and that I have been preaching to people for a long time now are:
- Meta Keywords Matter (they really don’t)
- Submitting your site to search engines is critical (it’s not, search engines search, it’s what they do)
- “We’ll fix your SEO for $500” – no, they won’t, SEO Changes, your site changes. You need to change too.
It’s an interesting port – you should check it out. See it here
Related articles by Zemanta
- iWebTemplate adds SEO and Google Tool Sets for Enterprise and Developers
- SEW Experts: Keyword Research for Search Engine Optimization
- Cybertegic’s Search Engine Optimization Services Puts AffordableLED.com in Top Search Engine Results
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.