Image via Wikipedia
The Operations Supervisor II will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in ensuring a safe, professionally rewarding and productive environment for the employees.
• Assisting with quality training for employees
• Ensuring production requirements and goals are met
• Setting up, operating and maintaining equipment to ensure production goals
• Supervising and problem solving operations and workflow issues
• Identifying new and better ways to deliver to members as promised
• Installing new equipment and implementing new processes
• Compiling and furnishing production information and statistics to Operations management
• Providing Operations Manager with data-driven production updates
• Providing first level escalation support to employees regarding HR issues (employee relations, worker’s compensation)
The ideal candidate is a reliable, strongly self-motivated individual who possesses strong results-oriented, organizational, technical and mechanical skills and who also generates the trust and motivation of those around her/him. She/He is someone in whom others trust and someone who leads through example.
Author: Andy Quayle
Andy was born in the Isle of Man and currently lives in Pittsburgh.
Known globally as a willing source for tech news and views, Andy takes great pride in consultation and education.
Should his schedule permit, Andy is available to help you with your SEO and Web Analytics needs.