Admit it. At some point during your employee search, you wish all applicant resumes could be magically transformed into the same easy to compare format, focused with information that’s relevant to the job.
You can’t do magic. But you can use Resunate. The cutting-edge job application technology from Careerimp, a PTC member looking for 10 companies to test its employer version of Resunate launching this summer.
- Join elite organizations by creating a branded Template That Matters™ to receive resumes in a custom format, approved for compatibility with your ATS
- Provide your applicants with Semantic Intelligence™, helping them decide what information to present in their resume
- Seamless Integration all it takes is a single link placed on your company career site
The best part? It’s free!
If interested, contact Mona Abdel-Halim (Dir. of Sales & Marketing) at email@example.com or (412) 444-5175.
- Careerimp :: Insights into applying to jobs (resunate.com)
- Three Reasons No One is Asking You In For an Interview (news.dice.com)
- You CAN Apply for the Same Job Twice, So Long as You’re Careful (news.dice.com)
Jonathan runs Visibility Initiatives at the Pittsburgh Technology Council. The Council is the nation’s largest IT trade association with 1,350 members. One of our platforms is to provide visibility to Pittsburgh tech companies and the industry in general.