invivodata inc.®, the industry leader in patient reported outcomes (PRO) solutions and services for global clinical research, along with its scientific and regulatory consulting division, PRO Consulting®, recently opened registration for its PROficiency™ Regional Conference Series. Occurring throughout Europe and theUS, this series of 1-day educational events is designed to provide current, practical information on the effective use of PRO throughout all stages of clinical research.
The series, which is an extension of invivodata’s ongoing educational initiative, Proficiency™ 2011, will take place in the following locations:
– Tuesday, September 13 –London,England
– Thursday, September 15 –Amsterdam, TheNetherlands
– Tuesday, September 20 –Boston,MA(US)
– Thursday, September 22 –Princeton,NJ(US)
– Tuesday, September 27 –San Francisco,CA(US)
– Thursday, September 29 –Research Triangle Park,NC(US)
– Thursday, October 13 –Basel,Switzerland
“This series is an opportunity for clinical researchers to advance their knowledge on the what, how, and when of successfully incorporating PROs to achieve development objectives and meet regulatory and commercialization expectations,” said Dr.Jean Paty, invivodata Co-founder and PRO Consulting Chief Scientist and Regulatory Advisor. “We’re excited to take this educational program on the road, and to have our esteemed colleagues share their wealth of knowledge on patient reported outcomes with a broad, international audience.”
The fall series features general sessions led by international biopharmaceutical professionals and industry experts, including:
- Dr. Karoly Kulich, PRO Expert, Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Basel, Switzerland
- Dr. David Reasner, Sr. VP Data Research, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals;Marlborough,MA
- Jan Breemans, eClinical Manager, Grünenthal GmbH; Aachen, Germany
- Dr. John Powers,Asst.Clinical Professor of Medicine,GeorgeWashingtonUniversitySchoolof Medicine;Washington,DC
- Ari Gnanasakthy, PRO Expert, Novartis Pharmaceuticals;East Hanover,NJ
- Dr. Mike Tansey, Managing Partner, CDDI; USA
invivodata is offering a discount of more than 30% off registration fees for attendees who register before July 31, 2011. For additional information and to register for the series, click here.
Jonathan runs Visibility Initiatives at the Pittsburgh Technology Council. The Council is the nation’s largest IT trade association with 1,350 members. One of our platforms is to provide visibility to Pittsburgh tech companies and the industry in general.