SDLC Partners, a leading provider of healthcare business and technology solutions, announced today that they have sponsored and will be participating in America’s Health Insurance Plan’s (AHIP’s) Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation, September 11-12, at the Capital Hilton in Washington, D.C.
This event will spotlight successful efforts across the country to transform the payment system and care delivery. You’ll hear from leaders throughout the system who will offer their insights and expertise on what is working and lessons learned. The speakers will examine the many strategies for changing the paradigm for health plans, providers, and consumers.
“SLDC Partners is looking forward to attending AHIP’s Summit,” said Eric Dahlem, Business Transformation Practice Director. “At the summit, we will showcase Member-Centric Optimization, a unique approach to maximize investments in member outreach and care management capabilities by further refining populations based on unique member health risk, their motivations to change, and preferred intervention programs that return the most value.” Through this approach, organizations will learn how to:
- Prioritize members in products and program hierarchies (e.g., case management, disease management, wellness, etc.) that will drive cost and quality value targets
- Assess eligibility and benefits to eliminate non-eligible and/or opt-out member referrals to reduce unnecessary duplication of effort
- Translate risk index conversions into revenue enhancing or cost effective types of intervention (e.g., health coach, voice response, mailings, etc.) for maximum outreach
- Track member preferences and motivation to change in order to communicate in the most appropriate manner
- Set case/program volume throttling to ensure that referrals meet service level of agreements and operational staffing/system capabilities
To register or for additional details on AHIP’s Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation, please visit the AHIP conference link at: http://www.ahip.org/SummitonPaymentReform/
America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) is the national trade association representing the health insurance industry. AHIP’s members provide health and supplemental benefits to more than 200 million Americans through employer-sponsored coverage, the individual insurance market, and public programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. AHIP advocates for public policies that expand access to affordable health care coverage to all Americans through a competitive marketplace that fosters choice, quality and innovation.
SDLC Partners, L.P., headquartered in Monroeville, PA, opened its doors in 2004 as the business minded, tech savvy, people-driven alternative to large consulting organizations. The firm’s 300+ employees deliver process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions to Fortune 1000 and mid-market customers by effectively working with business and I.T. to serve as the “execution partner of choice” for improving speed to market, reducing costs, and enhancing quality.
For more information about SDLC Partners, visit www.sdlcpartners.com or contact Scott Barnyak at 412-373-1950 or email@example.com.
Jonathan runs Visibility Initiatives at the Pittsburgh Technology Council. The Council is the nation’s largest IT trade association with 1,350 members. One of our platforms is to provide visibility to Pittsburgh tech companies and the industry in general.