Make every step count and elevate your healthy lifestyle with the latest fitness wearables by Fitbit – the Charge 2 and Flex 2. And Verizon is the place to get them.
The Fitbit Charge 2 and Flex 2 are now available for preorder online for $149.99 and $99.99 respectively. The Charge 2 will be available for purchase online and in Verizon stores this month. The Flex 2 will be available for purchase online and in stores in October.
Fitbit Charge 2
Similar to how smartphones make our lives easier; the Fitbit Charge 2 includes a plethora of features to make fitness tracking simple while maximizing workouts.
- SmartTrack™ technology automatically recognizes certain exercises, such as running and biking, and records them for you in the Fitbit app.
- Connected GPS when paired to your phone for mapping routes and tracking stats like pace and distance traveled.
- Multi-Sport tracking provides precise tracking for accurate calorie burn based on the activity
- Receive friendly reminders to move that encourage an hourly step goal to ultimately reach your daily goals
- Get personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate. Find moments of calm, sometimes they’re just the thing to help on a stressful day.
Additionally, you can keep up with life while working out with smartphone notification support. The Charge 2 can show you calls, texts, and calendar alerts on its high-res OLED display. The Charge 2 is available in Black, Plum, Blue, and Teal color options.
Fitbit Flex 2
The Flex 2 is an ultra-slim fitness wearable that includes SmartTrack™ to auto-recognize select exercises and friendly reminders to move just like the Charge 2. It’s also designed to include the following features:
- All day activity tracking for steps, distance, calories, burned, active minutes, and hourly activity.
- Wear it in the pool, ocean, or shower. The Flex 2 tracks swimming activity and creates a post-workout summary. Swimming in the shower may not yield the greatest fitness results though.
- Interchangeable accessories let you style the Flex 2. The tracker is removable and can be hid inside fashionable wristbands, bangles, and even pendant accessories.
- Use your smartphone to complete the experience using the Fitbit app. View charts, set goals, earn badges, and compete with friends. Challenge and motivate your friends (or rivals).
The Flex 2 is available in Black, Lavender, Magenta, and Navy color options.
Albert Aydin is a Verizon Wireless manager for Corporate Communications focusing on the latest and greatest wireless devices. He writes about smartphones, accessories, wearables, virtual reality, and all the cool things you can do using 4G LTE.